Forests and soils: A brand new likelihood for our Planet
Recarbonization of worldwide soils and carbon markets: Cost schemes for environmental providers
The target of this webinar is to debate the chances offered by the carbon markets developed by Costa Rica for investments by Spanish firms. As well as, the rules that enable the incorporation of soil re-carbonization into the Cost for Environmental Companies method might be mentioned, with particular emphasis on incorporating the non-public sector into this course of.
1) Epsy Campbell, Costa Rica´s Vice President
2) Teresa Ribera, Spain´s Vice President for Ecologic Transition and Demographic Chalenges
3) Qu Dongyu, FAO Director-Common
4) Andrea Meza, Minister of Surroundings, Costa Rica
5) Jorge Mario Rodriguez, CEO at FONAFIFO, Costa Rica
6) René Castro, Assistant-Director-Common and Local weather Biodiversity, Land and Water Division Chief at FAO
7) Víctor Viñuales, CEO at ECODES, Spain
8) Ronald Vargas, Soils and Land Administration Officer at FAO
9) Carlos Manuel Rodríguez, CEO and Chairperson of the International Surroundings Facility (GEF)
10) Javier Manzanares, Deputy Govt Director at Inexperienced Local weather Fund (GCF)
11) Julio Berdegué, Assistant-Director-Common and Regional Consultant for Latin America and The Caribbean.
Observe FAO on social media!
* Fb – https://www.fb.com/UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/fao
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/firm/fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/faoamericas/
© FAO: http://www.fao.org #ZeroHunger #SDGs #Agenda2030 #GlobalGoals